Stockton’s quality policy is to continuously improve and fully comply with applicable health, safety, environmental and employment legislation. We will achieve our objectives through:
- The development and empowerment of our workforce.
- Innovatively designing solutions for our products and services whilst simultaneously reducing their environmental impact.
- Reducing our use of resources to create products and deliver services whilst reducing the pollution and waste we create.
- Maintenance of high standards of health and safety by minimizing risk.
- The integration and continual improvement of our quality, safety, health and environmental management systems.
At Stockton, our products and production processes comply with the strictest quality standards. In order to maintain that benchmark, we are ISO 9001-2008 certified, because we believe that the objectives we set today will serve to guide the way for years to come.